The world of electronics have brought around tonnes of convenience. Thank to DBS's E-Giro. I managed to set up my giro arrangements for IRAS and Singtel with ease. Like its totally super easy. Thank goodness. Now i dun have to worry about paying for things. I just have to ensure there is enough money can le. Easier said then done though. =(
I am now trying to save money and break my stupid cab taking habit. I have been habitually take cab to work from home. It costs an average of $12 per trip. Thinking back, poor pockets indeed. I shall sleep and wake up earlier and use the SBS services. The money that i save from taking the bus will be used to satify my wants. I want a new earphone to replace my damaged and lost ones. I want a new pair of sport shoes too. To help in my IPPT. Ok. Maybe is closer to need a new pair of shoe then wants. But nonetheless, it will not be cheap.
Dead beat. Wonder if anything nice will happen during the weekends. Thurs is coming at last.
P.S. I forgot to include the most interesting part of my day. I bought Vit C from GNC and became a member as well. Haa. More money flown away.
--------------------------------------------------------------